Thursday, March 27, 2008

Nearly lost tickets

Was in college today even though I don't have any classes today because I have booth duty. Besides, I have a photo session in the afternoon at the college swimming pool.

The weather was so hot today, after I return to the booth from the photo session, my friends noticed that my face look pale. Yeah, I have not been feeling well for the past few days.

I nearly lost my tickets and money I earned from the sale of those tickets because I forgot where I last put it and it wasn't at the place where I normally keep my tickets. But in the end, praise God, my friend found it with the money inside it.

Many people commented on the song playing on my old blog on Xanga. They said the song is nice and they like the song. By the way, the song is Teardrops on my guitar by Taylor Swift. She's a new up and coming country singer in US. Do you know that she's my age and her birthday is so close to mine?



This another song, also by Taylor Swift. It's called Our Song. Reminds me of Wang Lee Hom's Wo Men De Ge. Same title actually, if you translate Lee Hom's song to English.

No comments: