Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Results out

My results came out today. I would like to thank my Lord Jesus Christ for my results. It's really a miracle. It's totally unbelievable, bu ke shi yi. I got the highest grade for the subject that I thought I was going to fail. That subject is Management Accounting Fundamentals. I couldn't believe it that I check it thrice. I was really ill-prepared for this paper, I didn't even study finish the whole syllabus and at the last minute, I ask my senior to teach me some stuff.

Still looking for helpers for Accounting Night. 3 people confirmed with me already. Which is a good start.

For this semester, the only subject that I had to study for my exams is Basic Taxation and I tell you a method that works. Study at least 10 hours every week. Try to understand what you're studying. It's important to study consistently.

No comments: