Saturday, March 29, 2008

Finally finished

I have finally completed my Access assignment, everything from the front cover to the last query. Only thing left is comparing it with my friends' to make sure I haven't left anything out and then priniting and binding.

Now I should focus on other things like Basic Tax test the week after next. Selling my Accounting Night ticket. Those of you who want to help me out, just give me RM12 in exchange for a ticket. I'm still thinking whether or not to ask Andrew to buy me some CDs from US when he comes here for vacation. CDs are cheaper in US and I should take advantage of the weakening US dollar. I'm still considering the cost and benefits. I'm an Accounting student, you know.

Plus, I don't buy pirated CDs, well, the quality is not that good and it's stealing. No comment on downloading music online. But some sites allow you to download for free legally. Besides, I can't remember when was the last time I downloaded a song. Seems like eons ago.

No comments: