Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Oh Nature!

Yesterday afternoon, I was in college for booth duty when it stated raining like cats and dogs. Then I heard something like things dropping on the roof so I went to check it out and guess what, I saw ice falling from the sky. Serious, this is not an April Fool's joke. I wished I had taken some photos of it as I don't witness this so often. The last time it happened was when I was in primary school.

Today, I saw the sun setting and it was like a great, red ball. I didn't say big. I said great. Hard to describe it in words. Again wished I had a camera or at least a camera phone so that I can show you the pictures.

Now, who wants to sponsor me a camera phone?

I got tagged.

Currently....
Currently listening: The song that's playing in my head is Maroon 5 "Won't go home without you"
Currently playing: Applications on facebook. Music Challenge is one of my faves and farm wars too.
Currently waiting: For June. This gonna be an exciting month.
Currently wishing: For my prince.
Currently finding: A dress to wear for Accounting Night.
Currently hitting: The computer keyboard?
Currently bullying: no one.
Currently working as: accounting student in TAR College. PR manager, Accounting Night.
Currently status: It's your lucky single day!
Currently loving: the list is endless!
Currently having: Stress! That's why can't wait for June lar.
Currently hugging: Erm...someone who agreed to buy me those CDs from US because it's cheaper there.
Currently holding: Nothing. I can't type and hold something at the same time.
Currently reading: my friend's message on MSN messenger.
Currently watching: Videos on Youtube.
Currently eating: Nothing. On diet. Need to fit into a dress for Accounting Night.
Currently doing: I multi-task. Since you asked, blogging, chatting with friends, smsing my assistant, smsing my ushers, etc. I'm a girl, you know.

No comments: