Saturday, April 26, 2008

Playing tag

First name: Weiqi
Nickname: Vicky
Name you wish you had: I'm happy with my name
What do people normally mistake your name as: Wei Qing.
Birthday: December 8
Birthplace: UMMC
Time of birth: Don't know
Single or taken: When you say a person, it means that person is unmarried. Taken by who? Aliens?
Zodiac Sign: Sagitarrius

Your Appearance
How tall are you: around 5 feet 2
Wish you were taller: yeah
Eye color: Black
Eye color you want: I would look weird with a lot of other colors
Natural hair color: Dark brown
Current hair color: Same
Short/long hair: Long
Dye your hair a bizarre color: Never
Last time you did something dramatic with your hair: I highlight my hair red
Do you wear make-up: Yeah
Ever had hair extensions: Are hair extensions made from dead people's hair?
Paint your nails: Yes

Opposite gender
What color eyes: Any color as long as it is not red. That would be eerie.
What color hair: As long as it is not a lala color
Shy or outgoing: Not too shy, not too outgoing
Looks or personality: Not too bad looking, good personality
Sexy or cute: A guy, sexy or cute????
Serious or fun: A little of both. I want a balanced person
Older or younger than you: Not as old as my father, not more than 2 years younger than me
A turn on: ...
A turn off: I'm not into anything kinky
Flowers or chocolates: Where has his creativity gone???
Pepsi or coke: it doesn't matter
Rap or rock: It doesn't matter
Relationship or one night stand: Relationship is the best! Why have a one night stand? You need to have more patience.
School or work: Anything
Love or money: Love. I'm not a gold digger
Movies or music: Both
Friends or family: Both
Have you ever-Lied: Yes
Stole something: Don't think so
Smoked: I hate smokers!!!!!! Just because they want to kill themselves doesn't mean that they have the right to kill other people around them!!
Hurt someone close to you: Probably. yeah.
Broke someone's heart: Probably.
Had your heart broken: Long time ago
Wondered what was wrong with you: Sometimes
Wish you were a prince/princess: In my own private movie. In real-life: nah
Liked someone who was taken: Nope. There are many fishes in the pond. If Malaysia's pond not big enough, you can always go hunting in the ponds in other countries.
Shaved your head: Never in my lifetime
Been in love: Yeah, the feeling is so sublime
Used chopsticks: Like almost everyday.
Sang in the mirror to yourself: When I have nothing better to do

Favorites
Flower: Don't have. Any flower will do, it's the person that gave me the flower(s) that matters
Candy: The one with ice-lemon tea flavor or Kopiko
Song: Currently, it's Yi shou jian dan de ge by Lee Hom
Scent: Maria Sharapova's perfume
Color: Any color as long as it's nice
Movie: Narnia
Singer: Carrie Underwood, Lee Hom, Lifehouse, Reliant K, Yellowcard etc
Word: yeah
Junk food: I like mamee monster
Website: this site
Location: My house
Animal: Dogs
Ever cried over someone: Yes. No. Maybe
Is there anything you wish you could change about yourself: Be more patient
Do you think you are attractive: Yeah
If you had to choose a fairytale as your life what would you choose: Enchanted
Do you play any sports: Table tennis

The rules: Link to your tagger and post these rules. List 8 random facts about yourself and tag (8) people
  1. Introvert to some, extrovert to others
  2. I like reading
  3. I like listening to music
  4. I work best under pressure
  5. I'm multi-lingual
  6. I like watching videos
  7. I prefer to use American English when typing
  8. McDs is my favorite fast food outlet

Tag

  1. Hoc Mun
  2. Kuhanesh
  3. Micheal Ooi
  4. Su Wen
  5. Enya
  6. Kimberley
  7. Siu Fai
  8. You

No comments: