Monday, April 28, 2008

3 weeks semester break

Things I plan to do or will be doing for the whole 3 weeks of my semester break
  1. Work part-time. Just to earn some income since I've never earned a single cent before, not including the interest earned from saving money in the bank. And since Hoc Mun called me a homey, just to prove him wrong. I also want to get some work experience.
  2. Learn to play the guitar. A good way to release stress during stressful study periods and to serenade to my future husband. LOL. He's gonna be the luckiest person on earth.
  3. Study economics. I want to study deeper, like consumerism, market prices, those sort of stuff. When I was in Form 4, I wanted to be an economist because I like that subject so much.
  4. Learn more about the enviroment. I just learned some from cnn.com, I learned about green funeral and desertification.
  5. Explore other music genres like new age and techno.
  6. Read books. I'm currently reading The case for faith by Lee Strobel.
  7. Update my contacts database. Something which I have been procastinating but something I have to do because I have new contacts and some of them changed their phone numbers and all that.

That's about all for now. Every semester break I will create a list of things to do but only do some of it. Haiz. A successful person needs to be discipline.

No comments: