Sunday, September 21, 2008

Last Friday

I went out with my Accounting Night committee to Mid Valley. I think it's my second or third time going to Mid Valley. Well, Mid Valley isn't one of my favorite shopping malls.

We went there by LRT and later switch to KTM. It was a gathering (only 5 of us came) and also a surprise party for Samantha. We had lunch at Kim Gary, well, the guys did a good job with the surprise birthday thing.

After that, we went to watch The Luckiest Man. There isn't really a plot but it's funny.

We all went home early after the outing as everyone wants to be the crowd. You know how pack the trains can be during peak hours.

In the evening, I want to ACTS church with my cousin for Bloom Conference, it's a woman's conference. YB Hannah Yeoh was the speaker that night. She shared about her story, her experiences. It was very good. She shared about how she obeyed God and acted in faith.

They were really generous with the door gift. Inside, it had loads of stuff from Loreal, GSC, Aiken, Rilax etc. No wonder it was heavy. And there was also Magnum ice-cream.

No comments: