Monday, September 15, 2008

Quick updates!

  • Last paper today, Business Law. I think I'll pass, hopefully. Don't expect an A but if I do get an A, that'll be a plesant surprise.
  • After my exams, went over to KLCC. Tower Records is missing, as in it close down already. Oh my, now I can't stop by KLCC to look at CDs anymore. Well, I can stop by Amcorp Mall but I'll have to walk under the sun and cross the road.
  • My favorite perfume, Estee Lauder's Emerald Dreams is out of stock and guess what, it's a limited edition. I didn't buy a bottle at first because I want to try all the other perfumes in case I find one that I like better. You know all these perfumes are expensive but I like them better than diamonds! Yeah, Janice thanks for making me realize, perfumes is my passion.
  • I'm currently reading Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden.
  • There's an interview with Jesse McCartney on Cleo Malaysia September issue, Guy we want, page 350-352. I wished they had asked him more questions about his music, you know, like his work and stuff, he acts as well. But then again, people prefer to know more about his private life instead. I heard his version of Bleeding Love. I like the intro. He co-wrote that song wth One Republic's Ryan Tedder for Leona Lewis.
That's all for now, happy holidays peeps!

No comments: