Saturday, September 6, 2008

MA kanasai

Jesse McCartney's Leavin woke me up this morning, by the way, I use the radio as my alarm clock. So I waited until the whole song finished before getting out of bed at 6.02 am.

Had MA paper today, before looking at the questions, I was confident that I can pass because I thought ABC, limiting factor and questions like that will come out because these are the topics I'm good at but guess what none of those came out so I had to use my common sense to answer the paper. Yeah, it was a tough one but I still have some confidence that I can pass.

To take my mind away from worrying whether I will pass MA or not and just enjoy the cooling weather. I can't sleep. I decided to go online to listen to some songs.

Currently listen to She's No You by Jesse McCartney. I want a guy who can sing that to me and mean it. It makes me feel, precious. Hehe. I can't find a better word right now.


Jesse McCartney - She's No You

I think I'm starting to be a fan of Jesse McCartney.

No comments: