Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Read

I remember asking David one day on MSN messenger what he did during his winter break. This is what he replied back: Read.

So if you ask me now what I did during my semester break, I would say the same thing: read.

Yes, I have been staying home, reading. I wish I could have an extra comfortable chair just for reading.

Last night, I finished reading Memoir of a Geisha. It was engaging and poetic (well, some phrases are poetic). I like the way the writer wrote it, it's like you can picture the characters in the story and well feel it.

Next book I'm reading is H.R.H by Danielle Steel. I'm still in the first chapter.

I found out about Danielle Steel while searching for books on Amazon.com, because I was doing my Access project and I need at least 20 books. And because mine is a bookstore in New York City so I needed lots of chick lits. So that's why I started reading her books. Since she has written lots of books, I presume she must be a good writer.

Have a nice day! I'm going to watch Evan Almighty later today.

No comments: