Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Need more time

Don't we all sometimes wish we had more than 24 hours in a day?

I was looking through Cleo Malaysia July issue when I came across this article. I just summarized the whole article.

"How to make more time" by Adrian Christopher. By the way, I skipped the boyfriend part.
  1. The internet. Internet banking where you can pay your bills, pay tax and any other stuff. Comparison shopping, which is what I sometimes do like reading about a product from its website, forums, blogs and so on.
  2. Courier services. The average charge is between RM5 to RM10 per errand. We have a lot of this in Malaysia, the ones that come to my mind right now is DHL and Fedex.
  3. Part-time cleaners. They clean your house for between RM40-RM60 per visit. The professional ones even have industrial-grade equipment.
  4. Car Washers. You see them mostly in shopping mall car parks, in petrol stations. They charge between RM30 and RM50 depending on the size of your car.
  5. Home-delivered food. If you want food delivered from restaurants, there's Room Service

No comments: