Thursday, September 4, 2008

Super long tag by Monkey

Name: Vicky
Sisters: Wendy
Brothers: Alwin
Shoe size: 6-7 depending on brand
Height: around Eva Longoria's height. Go figure
Where do you live: PJ

Favorite drinks: ice lemon tea
Favorite breakfast: sandwich
Have you ever been on a plane: At KLIA
Swam in the ocean: Yes
Fallen asleep at school: it started in standard 2
Broken someone's heart: Yeah, I guess so
Fell of your chair: Yes
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: That's stupid
Saved e-mail: I don't delete so that's considered saving

What is your room like: Not messy. homely and comfortable.
What's right beside you: my phone
What is the last thing you ate: Pork noodle soup
Ever had chicken pox: Yes, standard 2
Sore throat: Yes
Stitches: nope

Do you believe in love at first sight: Only in movies or in my dreams
Like picnics: By the beach
Who was the last person you danced with: My dog. I'm just joking. I don't dance.
Last made you smile: erm...Jesse McCartney!
You last yelled at: My sister

Today did you:
Talk to someone you like: In dreamland
Kissed anyone: In dreamland
Get sick: I fall sick whenever I'm stressed
Talk to an ex: hehe...
Miss someone: I miss you 24/7
Eat: duh

Best feeling in the world: joy
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: Yes, more than 1
What's under your bed: dust
Who do you really hate: Nobody.
What time is it now: 12.43pm

Random:
Is there a person on your mind now: yes
Do you have any siblings: yes
Do you want children: yes
Do you smile often: yes
Do you like your hand-writing: It's readable
Are your toe-nails painted: No

Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: As long as it is comfortable
What color shirt are you wearing now: black
What were you doing at 7.00pm yesterday: Having my dinner
I can't wait till...: finals
When did you last cry: I can't remember

Are you a friendly person: yes
Do you have any pets: A dog
Where is the person you have feelings for right now?: pass.
Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now?: skip
Do you sleep with the TV on: No
What are you doing right now: blogging
Have you ever crawled through a window?: when I was a kid
Can you handle the truth?: The truth shall set you free

Are you too forgiving: guess so
Are you closer to your mother or father?: In between
Who was the last person you cried in front of?: Can we go to the next question
How many people can you say you've really loved?: 1
Do you eat healthy: sometimes
Do you still have pictures of you and your ex: :)
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you?: yes
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to?: Jesus
Are you loud or quiet most of the time?: quiet
Are you confident: yes

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Slept in class.
2. Study
3. Did homework.
4. Play in the playground.
5. Read

5 things on my to-do list today:
1. Read Bible
2. Pray
3. Study
4. Eat
5. Sleep

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Oreo
2. Apple Pie
3. Egg tart
4. J. Co Donuts
5. ice cream

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Adopt a child
2. Buy a house
3. Get a driver to drive me around
4. Go to Lee Hom's concert
5. Go to Lifehouse's concert

5 of my bad habits:
1. Procrastinating
2. over eating
3. talking too much
4. bad temper
5. ???

5 people I tag:
1. Kuhanesh
2. Hoc Mun
3. Lee San
4. Enya
5. KimberlEY

No comments: