Saturday, July 5, 2008

Assignments, Assignments, Assignments

Oh my gosh! I don't like assignments but I need them because they're easier than taking a test. At least you don't need to study for it and if it's a group assignment, the work is spread out, albeit sometimes not equally. That's why it's sometimes not good to be better than your peers in English.

I have completed my part for English assignment. What is left is just the power point which I don't know where to start. Now, I have to translate my friends' mandarin report into English. So that's what I get for knowing both Mandarin and English. But his ideas are good, just that he can't speak good English.

For Management Accounting Assignment, I can easily get the information from the internet. But it is easier said than done. Unless you're I'm doing the question on company's background and nature of business. But because my group members think I'm more "pro" therefore should be given a harder question to tackle, so I had to get the financial and non-financial information of the companies. Not easy unless it's Apple, because I would enjoy researching on Apple. Anytime, really.

Managing Information Systems Assignment, I'm going to use my God-given talent of creativity and just market a product that at the moment does not exist in the market. You know, think outside the box, innovative, entrepreneurship bla bla bla.

I also learned something new last night. I learned to play What a Friend We Have in Jesus (a popular hymn) on guitar. It's so easy, I just need to know 3 chords that's A major, D major and G major. Thanks Adrian for teaching me. I really need Jesus now. In fact, I need Him every hour!

Ok, got to go play What a Friend We Have in Jesus on my guitar now.

All the best, mates!

No comments: