Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Tagged by Janice

Was unofficially tagged by Janice.

Six things I'm passionate about:
  1. Jesus
  2. Family
  3. Love
  4. Friends (sorry you guys had to come after love)
  5. Music
  6. Movies
Six things I say too often:
  1. What?
  2. Huh?
  3. Crap
  4. Darn
  5. OK
  6. Eh
Six books I read recently:
  1. Cost and Management Accounting by Colin Drury
  2. General Principles of Malaysian Law by Lee Mei Pheng
  3. Cleo Magazine
  4. Women's weekly
  5. Plugged in
  6. The Bible. This is the bestseller, man
Six songs I can listen to again and again:
  1. Forever First day - Wang Lee Hom
  2. Mary Says - Wang Lee Hom
  3. Dream Again - Wang Lee Hom
  4. Kiss Goodbye - Wang Lee Hom
  5. A simple song - Wang Lee Hom
  6. First time - Lifehouse
I have more than 6 ok, but I can really listen to Wang Lee Hom's songs over and over again and not get bored, because I can feel the song haha....his songs are not boring!

Six things I learnt in the past year:
  1. How to better manage my time
  2. How to find out what I really want and to go for it
  3. Ignorance is not a bliss
  4. The people in your life are more important that other things e.g. your job
  5. It's hard to let go
  6. Give people the benefit of the doubt
Six people that you're going to bring when you're on an island:
  1. That ABC lah
  2. A chef, maybe Jamie Oliver
  3. Wang Lee Hom
  4. Jonathan Putra
  5. A fisherman to catch fishes for us to eat
  6. Someone who will do the thinking for us on how are we going to survive on that island
Six people I tag:
  1. Hoc Mun
  2. Jonathan - if you haven't taken this
  3. Su Wen
  4. Kimberly
  5. Wen Xian
  6. Lee San

No comments: