Saturday, July 12, 2008

Done with MA

Finally completed MA assignment, my part at least, on 8.52PM today. I spend few hours last night and few hours tonight just to write about 3 examples of financial and non financial information and to explain why I think such information identified is important not for one company, mind you, but for 3 companies!! Hope all my group members finished theirs. Imagines if this were an individual report, I'll probably be hospitalized due to stress.

Anyway, I can't work with music. Music is what keeps my creative juice going, helping me think out of the box. The album playing is Lifehouse - Who we are (the song playing on my blog, First time is one of the songs in this album). Even though you don't see the hologram sticker on the front, it's original as there's a FBI anti-piracy warning logo at the back. Why FBI warning you must be wondering? Well, Andrew got them for me from US. Yeah, it's CDs cost cheaper there. And I can't find this album in most stores here. Another album he bought was Carrie Underwood - Carnival Ride. Anyway, if it's pirated, it'll probably be confiscated before it even reaches my hands.

I have listen to both a few times over the past few days. Yeah, they were good. I buy original CDs because the sound quality is better.










I can now kick back, relax and enjoy the music because I've finished all my work. Ooops... nearly forgot to study for MIS but that, I have only 2 more chapters to go and prepare slides for English presentation but I might have to wait till everyone has completed their part.

No comments: