Thursday, July 10, 2008

Yesterday and today

Yesterday
After Management Accounting tutorial where I got f-ed by my tutor, what a way to start a day! Man, I would know how to answer that question if he had given more hints as in use this method, you know like in your face kind of thing. Gosh, I don't know how I'm going to survive this subject but I'm a hang on ABC method but can't really recall the traditional method except the headaches it had given me. Accounting is just brain damage. Get a PHD and you'll get Permanent Head Damage.

After tutorial, I head over to KLCC. Yes, I don't leave KLCC with shopping bags but it's becoming a mall that I always go to. Met up with Andrew, haven't seen him for a long time. He changed. He has more muscles, speaks with an American accent.

He bought me 2 Cds, Lifehouse - Who We Are and Carrie Underwood's - Carnival Ride from Walmart. Typical American lifestyle I guess just like how we would go to Tesco, Giant or Carrefour to buy stuff at a cheaper price.

After we bought tickets for Hancock, we had about half an hour to kill so I decided to get something to eat. I need comfort food after getting f-ed. So we walked around while I decide where to eat so we ended up at the foodcourt. I ended up having McDs.

At the cinema, we went into the wrong hall. We were supposed to go to Hall 4 but we went in Hall 5. But it's still ok as the show haven't started yet. Good thing we realized it earlier. Later we walked around the mall some more. KLCC is a boring place you know. Until Wai Yan arrived, then we had lunch....more next time.

Today
Business Law lecturer was not feeling well so she combined the tutorial into the lecture class. After that had lunch, my gang keep making me talk about my crush so much until I was blushing so badly until Managing Information Systems tutorial ended. So I broke a record by blushing for like 3 hours.

No comments: