Monday, July 14, 2008

Petronas did it!

I haven't been reading CNNmoney for ages until my friend I was chatting with online reminded me of the importance of reading business related news. So I'm back at it now.

I like reading lists like top 20 best companies in the world, best places to live etc. I just read top 20 most profitable company by Fortune. Of course the first is ExxonMobil. But Petronas is in the list! So the recent oil crisis might be a blessing in disguise for Petronas huh? Do you know that Petronas contributes more than a third to the government's annual budget? And among the the top 20 companies listed, I think Petronas is the only Malaysian company. Malaysia Boleh!

You know, whenever me and my friends talk about Malaysia, we'll say things like "Nobody knows about Malaysia, people know Singapore and Thailand but not Malaysia." or things like"I want to migrate!" Well, even yours truly said those stuff before but at least we still have some hope.

No comments: