Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Forever first day

I wanted to post this on Saturday but I just can't wait.

Been listening to Wang Lee Hom's Forever First Day. I've been listening to this song a lot of times already, totally love it. The thing about Lee Hom's music is that you'll never get bored of it and it gets better the more you listen to it. He's a gifted and talented singer, when he makes music, he's involve from the start till the end, that's why it's really worth it to buy his albums.

This song is about long-distance relationship. Long distance relationship is not impossible, but it's hard work. You have to be prepared to cry, and cry a lot. Not only that, you have to pray, and pray a lot you will. Sometimes you will feel like giving up. So I hope that those with friends in long distance relationship will support them instead of telling them how much it won't work.

Anyway, to really feel this song, you have to buy the original album. Why?Because the music tell a story too. First time hearing this? I'm not crazy. I'm serious. You can read about this in Lee Hom's journal.

So in this song, not only the lyrics tell a story but the music as well. Read more about this song from his journal, the first and fourth entry.

I think I can feel the song better now that I understand the emotions in the song after reading about it and can probably relate to it. I think it's a good idea for singers to write about their inspirations behind a song so that the listeners will be able to appreciate it more.

No comments: