Wednesday, May 20, 2009

David Beckham: My Side

I think David Beckham needs no introduction. You probably know who he is and how he looks like. I've been reading his autobiography which he collaborated with Tom Watt.

I'm not a fan of football, in fact I hardly watch football except for a few matches that were on TV at the Mamak. I watch World Cup too but it's usually the finals. Nope, and I don't know much about football.

You are probably wondering why I read this book. Well, I wanted something to read during my free time and I saw this book in the library so I just pick it up to read.

In this book, he writes about how he love football as a kid, started playing for Man U, his family, his ups and downs, some of the things he experience just because he's famous or because his wife is one of the Spice Girls, and him joining Real Madrid. He wrote it in an honest way. Something David Beckham fans might want to read.

Been spending my free time reading,
Vicky

No comments: