Friday, May 1, 2009

Rest day

Happy Labour's Day!

Yesterday was my last day of work, and also one of my busiest, where my deadline is at 2PM, because that's when the office boy will submit all the BE forms to the IRB. Phew! Even e-filing isn't much better, because the website is so jammed up and slow. Sometimes I had to log in a few times. The worst part is when you're about to sign it, it got stuck and you had to log-in again. My colleague also treated me to lunch at Pizza Hut :). I will miss working there. When they get up to be at work at 8.30pm tomorrow, I'll be at home.

Went to 1 Utama today, watched Threads of Destiny. It's a Japanese movie. The funniest part was when Sara jumped down from the building and a guy at the back shouted,"Aiyo!". Before the movie, I was at U Parkson, checking at the cosmetics from Estee Lauder. I applaud the make-up artist or whatever you call the person at the counter. Good customer service! Bravo! I tried the new range of lipstick/gloss that I saw in a newspaper advertisement and because I had dry lips so he applied lip conditioner for me to. He helped me choose the colour too because I wanted something that suits my skin tone and gives me the natural look. After that he helped put on blusher to make my skin look healthier and less dull. I'm a fan of Estee Lauder perfumes especially the Pure White Linen collection.

Yeah, and if you bring along a Clinique coupon pasted on The Star or Sin Chew Jit Poh a few days ago, you would get a skin consultation and also a free gift worth RM30 or RM50.

Lunch was at Sushi Groove. I love the tempura there.

After lunch, I shopped a bit more before going home. The sales were tempting and it's better to shop on a full stomach, you will buy less. I bought a packet of Marks and Spencer chocolate chip cookies. Hey, it was a "hot item" and the price is right. Hehe. I usually don't shop in Marks and Spencer because the price tag hurts. However, after I bought some cookies from Marks and Spencer with Yein and Enya, I somehow got addicted to it. Now that I'm free, I hope that I can meet up with them again.

Enjoy your weekend!
Vicky

No comments: