Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Financial Goals

Been using my free time to read Money Sense which I downloaded the PDF version from AKPK website. Currently reading the chapter on financial goals and want to share some of my financial goals with you. I believe everyone have at least 1 financial goal. It may be something small like being able to donate RM100 to charity every year.

Here's mine:
Short-term goals (less than one year)
  • To save RM200 to buy that handbag that I spotted at UParkson.
  • To buy Lifehouse and Carrie Underwood latest albums which will hopefully be ready this year.
Medium-term goals (1-3 years)
  • To go for a vacation in Sarawak. I have never been to East Malaysia before and I'm a Malaysian.
  • Buy an electric guitar/an acoustic guitar.
Long-term goals (more than 3 years)
  • Buy myself a life insurance.
  • Invest in unit trust/mutual funds.
Now that I have list down some of my financial goals, it's time for you to write down yours. I hope that I can achieve all my financial goals.

A little update on Wang Leehom. He recently released a new MV - Screenplay. Check it out!



Life takes on meaning when you become motivated, set goals and charge after them in an unstoppable manner. - Les Brown
Vicky

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

everyone loves money =D