Thursday, May 14, 2009

Music Influence

I read this in Cleo, May 2009 issue.

It says that according to a US study that compared students' SAT results with their fave music, fans of Beyonce music came out second last. At the last spot are fans of Lil Wayne. Classical music fans scored higher than anyone else. Also credited with above-average intelligence are fans of bands like Radiohead and U2. Fans of Aerosmith and Nickleback, however, scored rather low.


It didn't say anything about fans of Wang Leehom, Carrie Underwood or Lifehouse. Hmm...wonder how smart are fans of their music.

Maybe I should listen to more classical music in order to pass my CIMA exams with flying colors.

Anyway, I like this version of How Do You Sleep by Jesse McCartney featuring Ludacris. I like guys who wear aviator sunglasses, it makes them look cool like Jesse McCartney and Wang Leehom.



Today is my lucky day because Kris Allen made it to the Top 2 on American Idol.

Love and music,
Vicky

2 comments:

leo7_lion said...

His voice is very special. Again, you had inspired me something^^ thz... It's a good thing that I always keep track of your blog^^

Anonymous said...

jesse mccartney is good! =)