Saturday, May 16, 2009

On Kris Allen's side

I'll be supporting Kris Allen this week for the finale of American Idol season 8.

I think he's a talented singer, who dares to take risk, and he's creative and knows how to make a song his own, and his version of that song rocks too! Furthermore, I feel comfortable when I watch him perform, so I can buy his album, listen to all the songs in his album because it won't make me uncomfortable, or turn down the volume or go to the next song. I think I can watch him perform 1000 times and not feel bored. He can also play various musical instruments. I admire him for his passion and musical talent.He's also a humble person, down to earth and has a wholesome image.

I first notice him when he sang "Man in the mirror" during one of the group performance week. That performance made me sit up and continue to watch him for the rest of the competition until next week.

My favorites are (in no particular order): Man in the mirror, To make you feel my love, How Sweet It Is, She Works Hard for the Money, Heartless, Ain't No Sunshine, Come Together.

I would really want to vote for him but unfortunately, I can't because I'm not in America. So America, I'll be depending on you all to vote for him. Thanks in advance!

My vote for Kris Allen,
Vicky

No comments: