Tuesday, October 7, 2008

First Day

Today is the first day of my final semester. Had Company Law lecture today. Didn't know that law lecturer also can tell lame jokes. His jokes are so lame that I forgot to laugh.

Anyway, went I got back home, I wanted to file my notes properly and guess what, I forgot to buy colour paper to use as the cover for my notes and also rings, to bind my notes. I totally forgot about it, must be enjoying my holidays too much and forgotten about college.

I received my student bill today. I to pay RM60 for Award Assessment. What's that? Why RM60? Why not just RM10 or better still RM0? Is it tax-exempt? Anyway, the total of my bill is less than RM300 partly because I'm a scholarship holder, partly also because I'm studying at TARC.

So if you have financial difficulties, study hard for your SPM and get good results and later study at TARC.

No comments: