Saturday, October 4, 2008

A game of badminton

Normally, when my friends ask me out for a game of badminton, I would usually turn down their invitation.You see, I'm not really that good in badminton, I think I'll be picking up the shuttlecock more than hitting it.

Last night, I went to church for cell but only 4 people from my cell turn up so after "icebreaker" we decided to head over to the badminton court to watch the other CG play badminton. In the end, I ended up playing badminton with them until 10pm.

So I played in jeans, barefooted because I was wearing heels. I was also worried that my mascara would run. Amazingly, even though I was sweated a lot, my mascara still didn't run. :). I used Skinfood Chestnut Volume Mascara, so here's one wonder mascara that doesn't run even when you sweat buckets. I'm going to stick to this mascara.

Anyway, back to the game, I played much better than I expected. As in, I managed to hit the shuttlecock more times than I picked it up.

Had fun playing with Noelle, Carmen, Su Shan, Andrew and Adrian and thanks for lending me your badminton racquet!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i heard a giggle when i read your post, "a game of badminton" i have never heard this, went to the church cell group, after the "ice breaker" and then straight to badminton, i thought after the ice-breaker, you were supposed to sing some songs.

nice la your church cell, hahahah

Unknown said...

I also like to play badminton. I have great sources to excel my badminton skill. Here is the one and this is another one.

Keep playing,

BADMINTON SHOTS