Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The tag that I missed

RULE: Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things / habits / little known facts about yourself.
People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird habits / things / little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.
NO TAG backs!

  1. I learned to play the harmonica when I was around 15 or 16 because I was bored.
  2. I play Farmwars on Facebook every time I sign in to my FB
  3. I like wearing and buying jeans.
  4. I like collecting samples of perfumes and keeping them in my closet so my closet smells nice.
  5. I think those graffit (most of it) at the drain near Pasar Seni LRT station are a work of art.
  6. I think Jonathan Putra is the most good looking guy alive
  7. I keep a record of my expenses daily. (Sign of a soon-to-be accountant?)
  8. I spend about 20 minutes every morning putting on cleanser, toner, moisturizer, sunscreen, deodorant and lotion.
  9. I believe if I was much thinner, I can walk in high heels for hours.
  10. I prefer original flavor pretzel.
  11. I need to workout with music. Without music, I don't have the mood to work out.
  12. I think guys who can play musical instruments are cool and romantic.
  13. I listened to almost every Lee Hom song before.
  14. I like eating egg tarts.
  15. I'm allergic to certain chemicals found in acne soap. (Thank God, acne is not a major problem for me)
Tag: No one. I can't think of 10 people right now. If you want to do it, you do it lar.



Anyway, this is Taylor Swift latest single - Love Story. I first heard it on radio last night.


- Taylor Swift Lyrics

2 comments:

Unknown said...

is the Taylor Swift, the same singer that gave us, " tear drops on my guitar"?

Vicky Pang Weiqi said...

yes she is