Monday, October 13, 2008

Japanese here, Japanese there

I'm currently listening to Japanese songs. X Japan is a really nice band. I don't plan to buy their album yet, because I've already exceeded my budget. At the beginning of every year, I will prepare a budget for my expenses and I try to spend within that budget. This year, I amazingly exceeded that budget and I plan to buy Lee Hom latest album as well and I've been waiting for it to come out ever since I first found out that he's coming out with a new album.

Besides that, I had homemade sushi for lunch made by my sister. I helped out a bit but had to study for Financial Accounting Practice. Man, it's theory, theory, theory.

At least in Business Economics there's still some calculations. I like this subject.

I'm going to buy textbooks later. I usually buy textbooks and read them especially the case studies when I have nothing to do. I'm not the type who can sit around doing nothing.

No comments: