Monday, October 6, 2008

Rainy afternoon

It rained for hours today. I stayed inside the house, in front of my computer improving my resume. When I'm done with that, I watched Moon Child.

Most people watched it for Gackt and Hyde. I watch it because of Lee Hom. It's a Japanese movie but Lee Hom spoke Mandarin in the movie. He's really cool. It's an action movie. The fighting part is interesting a bit like Matrix. Even though it's in Japanese, the one I watched had English subtitles. The lines are not 100% Japanese, there's a mix of Mandarin and Cantonese as well.

Lee Hom's song, Last Night, in this movie is nice.

Watch Last Night MV here

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi vicky, i am lost when i read your blog.

please tell me how do you improve your resume?

so Lee Hom is your favorite, my should be Lee Seow Lone,,hahaha

have a good day

Vicky Pang Weiqi said...

Well, for someone who haven't had any experience looking for a job, improving my resume is making it look more presentable, using more appropriate words etc. But I don't lie.