Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Makes me happy!

I heard Leavin' while eating in Canteen 1 today. It makes me happy every time I listen to that song, even though it sounds wrong. By the way, I had a piece of Big Apple doughnut today thanks to Mr I-forgot-how-to-spell-his-name. Bump into Andy and Chris, complained about my company law lecturer. He sucks. He has a good track record of students complaining about him, my name can be added to the list. Help!! I don't want to fail Company Law, not in my final semester.

Anyway, another song that I chill out to is...
Why don't you kiss her also by Jesse Mac.



Jesse McCartney Lyrics
Why Don%27t You Kiss Her? Lyrics

This song is really smooth(that's how Chris described it). Something about Jesse Mac reminds me of someone, I can't put my finger on it. But anyway, forget about that someone already, it's time to move on.

Man, I really do need to relax before I burn out.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

did you know Jesse has got another duet , the latest with i think Rihanna, right ?