Thursday, October 9, 2008

Last laugh

I'm suffering the same thing as Jonathan.

That is the "no time to blog" syndrome. For the past hours, busy with college stuff. Attending classes, re-typing out notes so that my messy handwriting won't add on the stress when exams are near. Not forgetting preparing for CG's worship this week.Yeah, we do sing songs after icebreaker. Last week was an exception.

Anyway, what's wrong with me? I'm starting to listen to X Japan, a now defunct band (I think), they had disbanded and one of their guitarist committed suicide. I'm also starting to like watching Japanese movies. Preparing for Tamadun Jepun, that I'll be learning about soon, perhaps. Or maybe it's something else.

I reading Bible today, and the comment about that message is about letting go. Something I need to do, something I find hard to do. It's tough to let go of past hurts, disappointments and regrets but it's good to let go.

3 comments:

x said...

X Japan got back together last year. They used pre-recorded live tracks mostly for their concerts this far, they are now planning a concert in November in Paris (22. Nov, tickets should go on sale today or so), an X Japan with Orchestra 2 days live in December and also a New Year's live. After that they'll be touring in Asia and maybe other places. Also, they have a new guitarist chosen now but his name has not been announced yet.

x said...

They used pre-recorded live tracks mostly for the dead guitarist part for their concerts this far*

Other stuff is live :P

Vicky Pang Weiqi said...

hey..thx for the update. forgive me I just started listening to them recently.