Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Separate legal person

"A company is a separate legal person" I don't know how many times my Company Law lecturer repeated this since the first lecture. I lost count. And guess what? For my Company Law assignment I have to analyze this "a company is a separate legal person" thing.

It's not that bad actually. Get resourceful. My notes sucks, I didn't buy the textbook because this subject is for 1 semester and the only time I ever read the textbook is when doing research for assignments which won't be very often.

So, I used the Company Law textbook Bernard gave me and also his notes. Bernard, if you're reading this, thank you so much. Both your textbook and notes helped me a lot in getting information for my assignment. I hope you're enjoying yourself in China and that we can have a conversation in Chinese when you get back.

I need to submit my assignment and present in front of the class by Week 5, which is like the 1st week of November while the rest of the class can submit and present later because I got the first question.

My exam results will be out this Saturday. To all my coursemates, all the best!

No comments: