Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Birthdays Birthdays

2 of my friends will be celebrating their birthday this month and I'll be going for their birthday party. Both on Saturday. So Saturday is usually my Friends Day because it seems like a day I hang out with my friends. Got to go shopping for birthday presents soon!

I went online early in the morning today to type Business Law notes. Haiz, yesterday because some repeat students were talking at the back, the lecturer got angry and then didn't bother to explain point 2 for Consideration. She didn't even at least let us copy the notes for it.

Thank God for friends, I'm borrowing Business Law notes from friends who are done with that subject from other colleges. One more might be on the way, but he is on vacation in Hong Kong now.

I want to go to Hong Kong for vacation too, but not now. Maybe when I earn my own money.

Yesterday, my English for Business tutor was saying that white men like to travel, they can even leave their family and job behind and travel for few months. I like that. I wish I'm able to do that. Maybe when I start dating someone who's like that then we can go on vacations together.

I'll still be a responsible employee but at the same time, I want some balance in life, you know like work hard, play hard. I think most Asians play hard but work harder.

No comments: