Sunday, June 22, 2008

Yoon Fong's birthday party

No pictures yet, as I haven't received any and I was too lazy to bring along my camera.

Celebrated her 21st birthday. She even invited friends way back from primary school. I did kept in touch with my primary school best friends, but due to studies, we somehow lost touch.

There was a lot of food, so much food that Shannon ate many rounds, I don't know how many exactly but it seems like he has been eating all the while he was there. Well, if he doesn't eat a lot, there must be some problem.

Yeah, met old friends, everyone is everywhere. Made new friends too. Some people didn't change, the ones that like to crap, still likes to crap. I don't think anyone changed much.

Now I need to study Business Law. I must pass this subject this semester. This and that Management Accounting.

Oh yeah, met 2 people who are doing ACCA. I don't know if I'll choose this route. I'll just see how things go, be open to other options.

No comments: