Thursday, June 19, 2008

Can I survive?

This semester is a tough one for me. I know I said the same thing during my third semester but believe me, this semester is tougher. It's probably a killer semester.

First, I have a law subject. To quote Bernard, Business Law is from the abyss. Even the lecturer said it's a killer subject. So the subject is killing me now. I'm going to sue that subject for causing me stress. I'm not a law student, forced to take a law subject. I'm going to make sure I pass this paper so that I don't need to repeat or resit because I think killing me once is enough.

Next, I have Management Accounting. The only chapter I fully understand is chapter 1. The rest of the chapters are like rocket science to me. I asked around for help among my seniors but they either forgot or they are not good in this topic. So I'm hoping for a miracle.

No comments: