Monday, June 16, 2008

Lost in Koreatown, part 1,2,3, finale

I was doing the tutorial questions for Management Accounting when I remembered that I had some "unfinished business" to do online. So after completing the questions that I can do, I went online.

First thing, visit my college website, check my e-learning. OK, lecturer posted an assignment there. So MIS assignment is on e-learning. Dear Course mates, please take note.

Next, research some stuff about cinemas for my English for Business assignment. I'm gonna enjoy doing it. How can I not enjoy researching one of my favorite place to hang out. Most of the time I go to the mall to watch a movie. Anyway, since it's Business for English, I'm going to just write about the business side of the cinema.

After that, I still have some time before dinner, so I decided to watch Lifehouse - Lost in Koreatown. There are 4 parts. I put all of them here. Enjoy!

Lost in Koreatown - part 1


Lost in Koreatown - part 2


Lost in Koreatown - part 3


Lost in Koreatown - finale

No comments: