Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Enlightened me

Went to college super early, reach that at 15 minutes to 8am. Why? I had to attend Management Accounting tutorial class. Normally my class is from 1.30PM to 3.30PM. But today and probably from today onwards, I wanted to join my friend's class which starts at 8AM and ends at 10AM as I am carpooling with my friend.

After that, I had brunch, then went to the library. While waiting for my friend, I finished this week's Business Law tutorial questions. When my friend arrived, he started teaching me Management Accounting. Finally, it's not rocket science after all. Thank you Kah Seng!

Anyway, I bet you noticed that there's some music playing at the background. Your speakers are not haunted. I decided to spice up my blog a bit by playing some of my favorite songs. Thanks Janice for letting me know where to look for them.

The song is First Time by Lifehouse. The music video is really cool as well. Anyway, I can't say yet if it's my favorite song on their latest album, "Who we are" because....because...I'll be importing it from US so have to wait for it to arrive here. But it's one of my favorite Lifehouse song. I dedicate this song to the guy who'll be delivering this album to me ;)

No comments: