Thursday, June 26, 2008

When you're 18

According to the Age of Majority Act, 1971 the age of majority is 18 years.

Age of majority=adult.

Therefore if you're 18 years old, you're already an adult. I'm still 18 and I'm already an adult.

That's something I learned in Business Law lecture today. Now that I know that I'm an adult, I need to start taking responsibility of my decisions and bear the consequences. You know, start acting like an adult.

But there are adults who are still acting like small kids, you see them everywhere.

Business Law is not that tough after all. Think positive. There are people who fail that paper, but that are people who got an A in it too.

And prayer really works! I prayed for God's help and He provided in the form of friends. Yeah, thank God for friends!

No comments: