Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Free time is a luxury

I don't know who said that free time is a luxury. I think it is Mariah Carey. I totally agree.
I hardly have any free time nowadays especially with my crazy timetable and tough subjects this semester, the moment I reach home, I want to finish all my assigments first and if I don't finish them by my bedtime, I'll wake up early the next morning to complete it. Yeah, I do have a regular bedtime.

Am I someone who rather sleep late or wake up early so that I have more time? I think I can be both.

Recent updates:
  • Petrol prices in Malaysia has increased to RM2.70 but I would say thank God for subsidies. Some countries don't even have subsidies and it's going to increase soon due to climate changes and if the darn hurricane does hit Houston, Texas, I bet it's going to increase even more.
  • My favorite fragrance at the moment is Estee Lauder's Emerald Dreams. I like the bottle and the scent and I heard it's limited edition too. It's selling for RM170 at Estee Lauder's counters. Owning a limited edition perfume that you love is a luxury too.
  • Tower Records seem to have a crazy sale, some CDs are sold at RM10. Prices so low you won't believe your eyes. I think it's because the economy is bad and people rather download songs from the internet. However, they do not have the albums I'm looking for. The albums I want seems to be limited edition too because everytime I look for them, they're either out of stock or something. That's another luxury too. Good thing I asked Andrew to get them for me before they run out of stock in US. So Mr. Hurricane, please don't hit Houston.
  • I haven't started doing Business Law homework yet and I better start soon. The lecturer is scary.

No comments: