Saturday, May 31, 2008

Comments not commands

Ok, that was a joke by my Business Law lecturer she was talking about the spelling mistakes made by students during exams. She said they were usually from Chinese school. Well, I was from a Chinese primary school. S.R.J.K.(C) Yuk Chai but I think my spelling is good. Most of the time. Haha. Well, I think that's because I speak English at home, in church, almost anywhere.

I used to not like One Republic because I got sick of the song, Apologize. But I take my words back after listening to Stop and Stare. Hope that unlike Apologize, I won't be forced to listen to it for close to a million times.




OneRepublic Lyrics
Stop & Stare Lyrics

Stop and Stare - One Republic music video and lyrics.
Comments: I don't know what this song means exactly. It's so ambiguous. But sometimes, in our lives, we can only stop and stare. It's not that we don't want to do anything but it's just that we can't do anything about it due to certain things standing in our way. OK, I think I sound ambiguous too. I know many of you are dying to know what I mean but it's personal.

The next one, it's still one of my favorite Lee Hom song. I was playing it on the keyboard before CG starts yesterday until David started playing the song on his phone and everyone's attention diverted to the phone.


Wang Lee Hom - Kiss Goodbye

No comments: