Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Going to watch Narnia

Narnia will be opening in cinemas tomorrow. And I'm going to be one of those who'll be watching it tomorrow, together with my friend, Yoon Fong. I've booked tickets for the show, the first session. I guess this shows how much I can't wait. I wonder if I can pay with my touch n go card. I read in the newspaper that I get RM1 off.

Other than reading books, I have been playing the guitar, e-mailing, facebook-ing, and watching videos online.

I also watched Ah Long Pte Ltd, this is one of those movies you can only watch in Malaysia and Singapore. It was funny.

By the way, it's Siu Fai and my brother's birthday today, so do remember to wish them. You have to wish both of them. They are like twins you know.

P.S. Narnia opens in US on May 16 so for once, I'm watching it before they do.

No comments: