Monday, May 26, 2008

Semester Break ends tonight

I'm going back to college tommorow. I don't know if I'm looking forward to going back or not. Back to all that stress. Haiz. I need God's grace to go through all that. Really, I think God's grace is one of the best things in this world.

I saw a comment under last, last post, and thinking it would be Hoc Mun commenting on don't know what, I went to read it, until I found out that the comment was by Monique, the PR team for Sherwood Pictures, creater of Facing the Giants. Yes, that's the movie I watched twice and can't wait to promote it to Andrew. But he watched it before me.

OK, that comment basically was to promote Fireproof, due to come out in September 26, probably in USA. I'm in Malaysia so I probably had to wait and Andrew is going to watch it before me again. I watched the trailer on fireproofthemovie.com it's gonna be as amazing as Facing the Giants. I can't wait to watch it.

No comments: