Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Phew!

The whole afternoon was wasted trying to fix this problem on Youtube. I wanted to watch a video or two as usual but when I got there, there's this message that says I either have the javascript switched off or had not downloaded the latest adobe flash player. So I tried to fix this problem, I went to check if my javascript is on and it is and so is my adobe flash player. I used to be able to watch videos on Youtube as in I never encountered this problem before. I was able to view Youtube videos posted on my blog but not on the Youtube site itself so I don't know what's the real problem here.

So later on, as in just recently, my friend asked me to try firefox instead. I'm trying it at the moment. Guess what, it works. So now I'm watching some Youtube videos while blogging at the same time using firefox.

So I have been watching Switchfoot videos.


This is my favorite song, I first heard it while watching the movie A walk to remember.


This song is for Narnia: Prince Caspian. The one recently released.

No comments: