Monday, May 12, 2008

Finished reading...

The Innocent Man: Murder and injustice in a small town by John Grisham.

When I started reading this book, I thought it was like all the other John Grisham books I read before, you know the fictional ones, until I read on and on and found that it's different. So I looked at the book's jacket and found that the story is actually fiction. It's a true story.

John Grisham's first time writing a nonfiction. A good read. The moment I started reading it, I can't put it down.

It was set in Oklahoma, about Ron Williamson and his friend, Dennis Fritz, wrongly accused of raping and murdering Debbie Carter. In the end, both were found innocent and freed but their experience in jail probably scarred them for life. There were others they met in jail in the same boat as them.

No comments: