Thursday, May 8, 2008

Visit to Media Prima

Went for a visit to Media Prima, that's the company that owns TV3, 8TV, Fly FM, Hot fm and other media stuff.

Just went for a tour to watch what really goes on behind the scenes. Interesting. I also got Steve from Fly fm autograph.

While I was in the Fly FM area, I saw a poster of Switchfoot concert. Yeah, you guess it, I missed it. Like how Andrew describe it, that sucks. I hope he won't miss Switchfoot concert in October. October 5 if I'm correct. Saw it on their Facebook.

Other than that, I saw them filming Berita Terkini, tour their studios, editing room and other behind the scenes stuff. It was only a 2 hours tour.

Would I like to be in the entertainment industry? Probably but it's not as glamorous as it seems. It can be glamorous sometimes, but it can also be stressful sometimes.

No comments: