Friday, May 16, 2008

Narnia: Prince Caspian

I know this post is 1 day late but I had fever yesterday so I didn't go online. Still having fever now.

Watched Narnia, the one that just came out in Cathay Cineplex yesterday. I know many of you haven't watch it yet. It was amazing, worth your money, there's a lot of fighting scenes, if you love action, a kissing scene at the end, suitable for kids to watch. I also like the song at the end when Peter, Edmund, Lucy and Susan were leaving Narnia.

Before the movie, we had early lunch at Sakae Sushi. After the movie, we went shopping at the 3 shopping malls. They are all linked to each other by bridges. So we crossed many bridges that day. Didn't buy anything much except movie tickets, food and a Lee Hom CD. Bumped into Pi Yao who's part-time job hunting there. Wise choice. There are less people there, most of the shops start opening after 12pm and free bus ride from Kelana Jaya LRT station. Furthermore, there are many shops there looking for part-time workers.

That's all, I need to rest now.

1 comment:

Tegence18 said...

Wow, you're so lucky..haha I can't wait to ssee Narnia! But it only comes out here in June..haih.