Monday, May 5, 2008

Semester break cleaning

Just spring-cleaned my room. It seems more like semester break cleaning because I seem to be doing this every semester break. Every semester break, cleaning my room is on my to-do list. So I threw out most of the junk, planning to give some away. Don't worry it can still be used, in good condition. Wonder why even though I clean my room every semester break, there'll still be some junk the next time I clean it.

Got tagged by Carmen.

TAG NO.1

List 8 random facts about yourself. Tag eight people at the end of this post and list their names. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs.

  1. David Cook is my favorite American Idol contestant this season. I hope he'll be the next American Idol.
  2. I like trying out perfumes in the shopping mall. The scent I like the most is Maria Sharapova's perfume.
  3. I am an introvert.
  4. I like collecting albums, especially the ones by my favorite band/singer. But most of the time, I'll save enough money before buying one.
  5. I like reading.
  6. I like recycling.
  7. I'm pretty restless. I have to be doing something most of the time.
  8. Dust distracts me.

TAG NO. 2

8 things I am passionate about:

  1. God
  2. Family
  3. Friends
  4. Music
  5. Enviroment
  6. Books
  7. Movies
  8. Shopping

8 things I say too often:

  1. huh?
  2. uh
  3. hey
  4. yeah
  5. ok
  6. what?
  7. God
  8. Amen

8 books I've read recently:

  1. The Holy Bible
  2. The world is flat
  3. A book about cancer
  4. My semester 1&2 Economics textbook
  5. The case for faith
  6. Management Accounting Fundamental textbook
  7. Become a Better You
  8. My Bible Knowledge manual

8 songs I can listen to over and over again FOR THE MOMENT:

  1. Lifehouse - Where you are
  2. Relient K - The best thing
  3. Lifehouse - Whatever it takes
  4. David Cook - Always be my baby
  5. Lifehouse - You and me
  6. Any Lee Hom song
  7. Carrie Underwood - Starts with goodbye
  8. Yellowcard - Ocean Avenue

8 things I've learn in the past year:

  1. Be assertive
  2. Know what you want, what you really want
  3. God is BIG
  4. Trust God.
  5. Be grateful.
  6. Encourage people more often
  7. Be generous
  8. Be patient

TAG NO. 3

Would you go out with you? State the reasons why you would, and why you wouldn't, and then come to a conclusion at the end.

I would

  1. We have a lot of things in common.
  2. I am a cheerful person
  3. I laugh easily
  4. I am easygoing
  5. I am low maintenance
  6. I forgive easily
  7. I don't mind paying for your meal when you're broke, if I'm not broke myself.
  8. I love you

I wouldn't

  1. I can be calculative
  2. I don't have a car
  3. I sometimes won't talk much especially when I don't know what to talk about
  4. I walk faster than a normal Malaysian on the street
  5. I talk faster than a nomal Malaysian on the street
  6. I like going to Apple stores, shops selling perfume, and music store
  7. When talking about something I'm passionate about, I can talk for hours about it.
  8. I'm indecisive.

Conclusion: I would go out with myself.

I tag any 8 people who wants to do this quiz.

No comments: