Saturday, May 3, 2008

Not much of a technology noob

After some thinking over the technology noob thing. Can't believe I spent like few days thinking about it? I'm a introvert. To those of you who don't believe this, believe me. Observe me in parties and in places where I know only 2 or 3 people. You'll notice I'll only hang out with these 2 or 3 people. I'll only mix with others but mostly it's because we have similar interest. That's why I can talk so much online but it is also usually with people I know well or have similar interest, if not I won't talk much, probably give some monosyllable answer.

So with the amount I spend on the computer, I don't think I qualify to be a technology noob. Besides, it might just be that I don't know some of the stuff you know. Do you know how to use stuff on Google as much as I do? Google is like my playground.

My CG has dissolved, I joined a new CG yesterday. Getting used to it, probably takes time for me to settle down. Maybe a month??

No comments: