Saturday, June 21, 2008

I just realized it too

Finally did started doing something for my Business for English assignment. Yesterday we had our first discussion. Today I got all the survey questions done, haven't send for printing yet. Not sure how many copies to print. But getting people to do the survey won't take long. I've already sent a copy to Andrew (that was fast, ain't it?).

There's this song that has been playing on the radio recently. It's Realized by Colbie Caillat. You know the one who sang Bubbly. This song makes me feel warm and good. Just what I need after those hours of studying.

This is the video.




Colbie Caillat Lyrics
Realize Lyrics

Sometimes we don't realized how a good a thing is until we lose it and when we get it back again, we appreciate it even more. But I believe it's never too late for anything. Failure is never fatal. Failure is never final.

Anyway, this song is about taking time to realize that you're in love with someone, something along that line. I just realized the same thing too that's why I can relate to the song.

Some of the music videos posted here are sometimes songs that I can relate to, that's why they're on my blog! Haha.

No comments: