Monday, June 9, 2008

Running out of inspiration

I need to go fishing soon. No, not fishing for the real fishes that ends up on your dinner plate but for inspiration.

I don't know what to blog about. So that's another reason why I upload videos on my blog. Apparently, sometimes they give me ideas on what to blog about.

I don't know what topic to do for my Business for English assignment. Usually, I would have some ideas on what topic to do but this time it's: nada. So I'm going to depend on my group members to think of a topic. I think I need more sleep. I get more ideas when I have more than enough of sleep.

Currently I like a song on American Top 40 which is hosted by Ryan Seacrest. You can listen to this chart show on Fly Fm. I don't know the name of the song and the band so I went to Fly Fm's website to check it out. The song is It's not my time by 3 Doors Down. Number 26 this week. Apart from that, few spots above It's not my time at number 23 is Whatever it takes by Lifehouse (my favorite band).






It's not my time music video. Cool stunts.

P.S. I was chatting with Hoc Mun on MSN just now and he kick started some ideas for English for Business assignment. Thanks Hoc Mun!

No comments: